Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hair Bows, Hair Bows, And More Hair Bows!!!!



Ok so I absolutely love hair bows! Who couldn't though? Like seriously you can get/make one for any occasion. I recently made some Valentine's Day ones that I am in love with.

My favorite that I made:

Some Others that I have made and Love:





I love chevron print ribbon especially in grey because you can put it with any color! The flower in the center is very pretty and gives the bow a nice accent. 

But yes my love for hair bows is true and I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope to spread the love of hair bows to those who are iffy about them! If you have a daughter or grandbabies or nieces, ect. I'm sure they would love a hair bow but don't know if you don't try right? If you want to see other ones I've done just check out my facebook page Girly Creations. Either way I thought I would share something that I made and I hope you guys visit again for more posts. I plan on having some more tutorials soon for crochet items and maybe one for boutique bows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment