Sunday, April 20, 2014

Progress

Well I've been trying to figure some new things out in all aspects of what's going on with me right now. From this blog to new things to crochet to school stuff to whatever else you could possibly think of really. So lets see what I've done really in the past like 2 weeks:

1. I've rearranged the layout of my blog! Do you like it haha
2. I've made some new items for my etsy shop. (If you would like to see it go to the side bar and click "shop" it'll take you straight to it)
3. I've started studying for my 2nd SAT and my AP biology exam. (This is a big accomplishment)
4. I've helped plan out prom. I'm pretty excited for that.
5. I've been doing some awesome things in my art classes.
6. I got accepted into a program for an ASL class next year :)

Even if these seem little to you they are huge things for me simply because of the time frame I've done them in. I'm pretty excited to see what happens from here and where I go with some of these things. The places I'll see and go are only to be known by God and he'll lead me there for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment